Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Break into Asylum...

Been a while since I've last updated and I have no real excuse haha. I started class yesterday and this professor seems pretty cool. He's on the younger side and he's got hair in a pony tail halfway down his back which makes him badass to me! That class is the Medieval History class and he specializes in Medieval warfare and Byzantium which is pretty awesome. We talked a bit about the Late Roman Empire yesterday and we'll have a bit more to talk about next Tuesday as well. Class doesn't seem too bad as long as I read and start work on my paper early. I have my other class which is Intro to History tomorrow and we'll see how that goes!

In other news, I received the new Disturbed album yesterday and it's awesome, as usual. It's another classic Disturbed album and I definitely love the lyrical depth in this one. It leaves a lot of room for the imagination and to put your own thoughts and ideas into each song which I love. It's a lot like the Maiden album in that respect but this is a lot harder. Speaking of harder, the drums in this seem much more explosive and hard hitting...Mikey did a great job!

Also, I've booked my flight to Germany for the winter holidays! Definitely excited and looking forward to that but I've got hard work in losing some more weight and getting in shape before that haha..Plus I need to get my sober German as good as my drunk German :P

That's all for now! I know it's just a random update but I'll try to write something more substantial in the near future. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Winter shall bring lots of lovins with the Asukanator!

    And that's pretty much as good of a comment as I can think of. But hopefully it works! 8D

    ReplyDelete