Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Un dia mas, un dia menos...

I haven't really been in the updating mood lately. I don't know why, I just haven't felt like I had anything to really talk about and when I did, I lacked the wherewithal to write it down. Lately I've just been around the house and only go out to work out or go to class. Speaking of which, I really need to get on the whole reading thing as I had planned because this semester is going to be filled with research which I need to do and am really not looking forward to it haha. On the workout side, I'm going to try to do something everyday, if not, at least 4 or 5 times a week.

On a more serious note, I've always been intrigued by the way people conduct themselves with others. It's always interesting for me to see how friends/people come and go with little to no warning. I do understand I'm not the perfect person, and can be quite annoying, but you'd think people would air their grievances with you rather than just leave. I guess I'm used to it by now, especially living on an online world where it's easy to just say fuck it and never have to talk to the other person again. It always hurts a bit though when someone you considered a friend decided they no longer want to talk to you. *shrug*

Anyway, aside from that I've got to start planning my trip to Germany. I really just need to get in shape and get through the semester with good grades. I've pretty much given up trying to learn the language because it's pretty much just me attempting to teach myself but I've got no way of knowing whether I'm right or wrong. Either way, I always have random conversations with myself in Germany so it's not like I'll forget it completely. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment